Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hypertension in my life now..

Uwaaa...poor me..
How can i do rite now?
Hate studies..
Of course not but how bout SMM which give me hard life now..'
I do many things to make the best in my assignment..
And however dis is our last sem ..
But however, one of our lecturer try to make our life hard in dis last sem..
What could i do now??
I want to improve my family better life..
but if he try to make me repeat same subject..
dnt he think dat he didnt help his own race which need to be success in life too
Why chinese can help chinese..
but malay cant help malay
I know i am wrong here too
we are late in sending the report...
I admit too
but how about him..
give last minute work and format
And add more things in the assignmet
which all the information are not as easy as you think
this is about company which we need many studying and analyse thing
takkan nak wat semberono jek
please help mee....
please...
its so hard and make me sick now..
Lot of money and energy i have giving in this assignment because short of time but see what he done to me..
Oh My..
What did he expect actually..
Are we too clever now..
We came to UITM and try to improve ourselves to be a better person..
if i am a clever student..
firstly..i would be DL all sem..
and i will not studying here but fly over to overseas..
cant he see dat..
i know he clever but come on give us a chance..
its not easy for me..
especially for a kind and type student like me..
i work hard so much in my life
but he try to ruin it..
its really make me mad..
Im sori mum..
i try my best..
Even my smile rite now cant cover my upset../
UWAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
Why there are still out there lecturer like dis??

2 imagination:

Nurul Nazurah Nasri said...

yana, relax k,..hmm, biasala...lecturer cm berkomplot kn?taula kita da last sem utk study, pas2 da praktikal..blh mereka bg test sume2 tu seminggu sblom study week, penat tu otak ..huhu..tp da lumrahnye seorang student, kena la ikut je ape yg diarahkn,,.utk kebaikan kita jugak..k..good luck for ur final.

nobody_eka said...

huhu..tu lah...tension gle 2..
hwever..thanz bangat
gd luck 2 u 2..
pray for our success..