Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Daily actvities...

im so bored rite now
but however..there are so many things that i could do and learn..
and the most best thinng i like..
is dance..
yahoo..time to learn all by myself..
especially when nobody at home..
my mum sleep and my sis work and school time..
so its time for me to dance..yiiihhaaa..
there are so many style that we can dance..
in tradition or pop...

So instead of dancing time..
im still waiting for my fren zila..
to bring me to pool..
i want to swiiimmmm...
uwaa...rindu sey nak berenang..
but well zila still busy..with her life..
so i cant go there by myself coz im not familiar with the place..

Ok well this is my schedule which i could listed it..

every morning pick my mother from bus stand..
tidying home..
accompany my boyfren to lunch..
still looking for job...(part time..bored to death..haha)
still need experience and money..
dnt ever goyang kaki in home..haha..dats my prinsip..

then sidai baju..
wait for my sister came back from school..
watching tv untill sleep..
lunch time in the evening..(hehe)
bath..bg kucing makan..
surf internet and watch tv..
wait for my second sis came back from work...
untill sleep...
then next morning..same daily activities ..
juz had diff extra actv such as jogging, dancing ,cooking(klu den ade mood lah nk wat)...
atau pun kdang2 time for spa..(my own spa...ilham sindiri r beb!)
yolah...walaupun den ni not in beautiful women in the world
doesnt mean i dnt have to do all those things rite..
juz dnt too much..
or people could call as gediiiixxxx..
ouch...hehe..

so dats all for today..
time 2 sleep...
take care!!!!

ahakzz..
do anyone had any tips or suggestions to make our life much better and more fun???
dnt be shy to tell..
im always here with wide ears ...

2 imagination:

Nurul Nazurah Nasri said...

yahoo! dancing, kesukaan aku juge tuh!weh, ko reti berenang eh?..mase kt jeram tu xnmpk ko berenang pun>,,,

nobody_eka said...

jeram mane ??kat kelantan ke??
ler nk berenang cne..dgn air nye yg deras bak hanyutkan ak..
and ngn batu bata yg cm hurt my leg..
alah..ak suke berenang,..boleh 2 boleh..
tp tak ler expert beb..haha...