Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

bRiNg BacK My LiFE

I'm still think what could i do 4 myself?
Many of my friends said dat i'm change since i'm studying in UiTM segamat..Bachelor of Marketing..
Why is that? Im still cant figure out..
Some of my fren said before this i'm a low profile girl..
But miracle since im taking my life which i'm trying to close with all people surround me..
And trying to be the best in my life.
Which i feel i dont want to be just under people only..But standing by my own feet..
I'm change..Maybe yess..But im couldnt notice it..
She said im being too rough now and a little bit rude..
Hm..She just want the old of me..
Which a soft girl and ignore what other people said..
Hm..However, what she said are true..
Im too protest that everything happend surround me..
I'm too angry that everything happend around me..
I'm always being sad and angry all the time..
Hurm..What could i do??
That's life..Change when the time is come..
And we will not notice until one day people around us being less..
But my changing is not going to be good but bad...
What could i do to bring back my life??

1 imagination:

asfikri said...

hahha..dont be too harsh with ur self....
let the thing happen by their own....than u'll find ur real self....
no body perfect in this world right???
think that not only u were facing so many problems...so find solution much better than just thinking bout the problems..at d end..the problems never been settled down...but u'll create another problem..hahhha...
chill my fren...