Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Futsal Time..





Huh...it is such a long time i didnt have some movement muscle..(Haha)
Last week..me and my roomate having such a nice competition with uitm team..
Actually i still wondering..who win in this game??
Ahakkzz...
Well..im nt a gd player actually..trust me!!
But however,my head felt a little bit light...
like all my burden juz gone after this game..
Dats so nice and felt gooodd....
Before dis...im a taekwondo player..Everynite we had our practice..
And its felt gd for me..because i like sweating...its make our body healthy
and the most thing..slim..hehe..
even im a little bit lazy girl in running..
Continue about our futsal story..
In the first round..im still can maintain and being a nice player..
But when it gone to second round..
i notice that on my head..had many flying bird which told me
"Stop dear!!stop...u r going to flat.."
Haha..hwever...its so fun..and make all my problems gone 4 a while..
Thanz guys..love u all..and nice team all of u..
even we dnt even know which team r win..Hahaha...

5 imagination:

chezzem said...

Itu dayah!!

Nurul Nazurah Nasri said...

ye, itu nurhidayah bt ideris!...
yana, mane aci, aku xde.,..mao join korg gak..aini, noi, ko, daya,ijat,linda..hrmmmm...best ah, igt mase diploma dlu..i miss u all!

nobody_eka said...

haha...jom2..join kami klu nak..haha
zaman diploma bestlah beb..men cilok2..skali dah beso gajah skrg..jd kaki bangku lah..haha

Nurul Nazurah Nasri said...

sume da semput n x fit cm dolu2!..geram betoi!

nobody_eka said...

tahu takpe....