Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tired sem...

Huh..nothing miracle thing rite now..
which it is such a long time i didnt read any news in internet..
which all the time busy with assigment...homework...praktikal and bla...bla...
Huh..tired time dis sem..
Huh..about my praktikal
where could i get my praktikal time??
I just hope some good and nice place which bring me nice experience and high salary ..hehe..
which i hope i will continue my carier in there after praktikal..
so after nice experience of work done..
i will try other company which supply me more knowledge and experience to gain..
however..no gd news rite now...HUH!

Assignment..mega project and all those thing..make me tired rite now..
and I really like to have long sweet sleep...i need rest sey!!

Dis holiday its really tired too..coz nothing nice to do ..just all the time in front of the laptop
to settle all my assignment but seems still not done...ahaklzz..
Hwever..dating..watching tv...and have a nice family day is still lovely schedule for me..
Hwever...love u mum coz u always fulfill my dream especially for lovely cereal dat i really want it since my childhood..

U know wat..i really want to try famous amos and some cereal apple which a little bit expensive for me and make me think more than twice to buy..
so one day...i express it to my mum without think any badly..
suddenly she bought both of those thing for me..
owh i love you mum..
u always fulfill my dream..which u r the best mother in my life..
even u like to nag...hehe..
Love u..and dat is the nice thing in my holiday..hehe...

0 imagination: