Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Im alone...

Yesterday im alone at my rent house..
everyone going back to their hometown..
but not me..
well there are so many reason dat i cant make it..
so i need stay in my house untill they get back..
even its a little bit scary and bored to death..
however...there are no choice for me..
huh..i miz home so much..
and i miz someone..

Ahakzz..moreover..my little cute sis who studying in the same place wif me
are the truly one who delight to accompany me..
how nice she is..
after so many thing i got to through in dis house..
yesterday..i met this kind of animal in my toilet..huhu..
biawak!!!
b4 dis i just heard from my fren mouth..
but today i saw it by myself..
uwaaa....uwaa...scary ma...
fortunately...i still be brave and bath by ignore at it..
Hahaa...But its so happy today one of myfren will be back...
yess i got company now..

Huh..about my praktikal...
when is any of company would love to take me as one of their workers??
im still wondering..
or my face make no company want to take me..
ahakzz..just kidding..k chow..
i need many things to do now..
time is so short...

0 imagination: