Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Accident...oppsss

Ok...actually few days ago..
im having not really bad accident but still accident lah..
As usual...went to work with zila..
at same road..same time...not same day..
but today both of us diff..
suddenly we wear same colours...
black..the different between me and zila are clothes..
she wore kebaya..me wore kemeja..
macam berkabunglah...

never mind...wat makes me sick off..
not my fault..
im in right path or way..
but ...haiya..
dat day...im late WENT TO work...
but there are jammed in the road which need ROTI...
ok takpe..boleh lagi..
but when both of us syooookk bebual..
suddenly...bammmmm.......
the car..OH MY GOD..
white kancil bash my car;...right beside zila..
zila silent ..me silent..also dat kancil...
I COULD TELL DAT ZILA ARE NOT ALRITE(today she sick)

Actually from wat i saw...
dat kancil are from behind me...
give signal and try to go to other road..
everythings look fine but suddenly dont know from where this saga came from..
came from other planet and BANG dat kancil..
from left..
so triple of us...stop at the side to discuss..
ok wat can i say here as women...(i dont know wat to do...hate dis)
but u know wat..
i felt dat saga wrong...but he can said dat he dont want to go to police..
he want to settle there..
dat one i agree..but wat i cant said..
he said dat boy which drove kancil..
need to pay him..
strange...but why??
pity for the boy...
the boy promises to pay me..
but after i repair my car and give him resit..
he looks so pity and confuse and u know...(menggigil.............)

In the same day..evening..
apis suggest me to tell the boy to go to police because both of us think saga wrong..
i ask the boy..

Me: U ade license tak??
Boy: Ade kak..
Me: U ade bg signalkan ms belok?
Boy: Ade kak...
Me: U ade nmpk kete tu ke??
Boy: Takde kak..ms 2 kosong..
Me: I think u need to go to police..coz im afraid dat guy charge u to much..

Actually..dat boy looks so pity and i know dat saga should be blame bcoz i saw too no car behind ..
and everything happen to fast..
my car ok..juz remuk skit lah..
but pity for the boy..
coz need to pay me and the guy..
However..i dnt know if the boy follow wat i say...
i juz suggest ...

aLL Of ThiS hAPpEN BeFoRe My BeAUtIfUl And nICe wIrA DaMaGed...HuhU..

p/s penaja: BERHATI2 DI JALAN RAYA...AND PLEASE JGN BAWA LAJU SGT MCM SAGA 2...

u KNOW dat saga drive 2 fast...
which we cant saw when did he came..
after the saga bash the car...
he stop aside first.
but both of us cant...
bcoz suddenly lorry behind hon us....
Oh My...u know wat in zila head..
"nak kena libas ke kite ni?????"
but ALHAMDULILLAH..pnjang umur lagi kite..

hehe....try to imagine ..how scare us dat time..

2 imagination:

Nurul Nazurah Nasri said...

jahat gile saga tu,..jap lg ade la perkara buruk kena kt die pulak,..

nobody_eka said...

melayu..
tp masalahnye bukan perkara buruk yg berlaku kt die..
tp kat ak yg bek hati ni..haha..
read my next post lak ..thank u