Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ni BeTuL2...bUkAN cUBaAn

Ok for my next post is something bad and terrible..
but what can i say here..luck..
bcoz i dont like dat first words...
juz assume it luck ok??

Alkisah pembuka bicara..
kisah dibuka sangat mendukacita...
walau sedih ak terpaksa..
memberi pengetahuan kepada semua..

Hahah..
sedap tak..

Okie..first thing is about me and him..
which everything happen in this keramat day..
FRIDAY..which give trauma to drive for a moment..
me and zila plan to go to angsana to buy some gift for my anniversary..
which i choose perfume for him..
well angsana is to expensive and no gift at all..
and zila suggests to go to JUSCO TEBRAU..

after had what we want..(HUGO BOSS FOR HIM WHICH REALLY EXPENSIVE)
like flash...we drove back to work..
In while...me and zila had terrible experience and terrible day for this week..

Zila: Kewek..salah jalan ni...tp takpe lah..bo..leh..
Yana: Takpe, kite u- turn

Without thought anything, i gave signal and u -turn which after take a look to the mirror that HONDA CAR still far away,...and suddenly zila said..
"Kewek..hati2 kete depan"

Dushhhh............eeeeeeeeeeee..............

My car spin about 90
and my head bang to the window ..
Ok for everyone information..
Im accident again...
this time, Honda black car crashed my car...which my door..
and its hurt....
zila ok but not me..
feel trauma,,blur image...head hurts...(im crying like a baby dat time)
zila call her tunang and my boyfriend..
Meanwhile, without asking my situation..
the kelantan guy which im surely remmember his face for the rest of my life..
came to my place and said..
"Macam mana ni?mung nk bayar ke duit repair?"

i hate him..and while crying i said roughly.."sabarlah...tunggu boleh tak"

After my boy arrive, zila send me to hospital sultan ismail..which sucks doc there..
the doc yell at me when i cant explain my situation because my head still hurts..
after 2-3 hours in there,both of us go to city which halim and apis wait at there in police station..
Oh God...no one can understand my feelings dat time after the police which sarjan ramli said
" im guilty" and i had to pay fine RM300 and pay my repair by myself bcoz my mother insurans is 3rd party..
mum so angry at me..
but what make me calm..
apis and zila are most understanding person beside me..
and apis keep smiling and give the most wonderful spirit which i would never forget how precious he is to me..
then dont woryy..
the nice part in this story actually..
dat kelantan guy is actually from siam and had no license..
and actually dat car is his brother property..(BERLAGAK NAK MAMPUS)
(i love dis part when look to his face when the police want to tahan die..HAHAHAHA)
but he try to get rid of it..
but however..police try to help me...
atlast his brother so gentlemen to me and said he guilty for behalf his brother and will pay all my damaged using his insurans..
love dat..and a little bit relief for me..
but however..everything still in process and i had no car rite now..
kesian tak??
both car damaged..

tHEN bILE BaLik AYAH cAKap DAH kENApA bUDAK nI ...
nAK kEna Mandi BunGa ni..
AdA ke patUT..


However im tired now and my head still hurts..
and sorii ..coz today story is really long for all of u..
however thanz coz still be my readers..Muah...

P/S:esoknye..kete apis..pulak problem..huhuh...

2 imagination:

Nurul Nazurah Nasri said...

yana,..kesian ko,..org yg bwk kete Honda tu mengong kot,..die x nampak ke ko tgh u turn,..haih...da tu x de lesen,..die la tu x blajo memandu pastu salahkn org,..apa2 pn semoga cepat sembuh tau,..drive carefulyy k,..

nobody_eka said...

however thanz to u..
tu ak terpikir..
tak amek lesen means tak pnh belaja psl jalan kan??
mane die tahu die tu betul atau salah..
haahahha..
juz kidding..
hwever..im ok..juz my head still ade wayar short and benjol..haha