Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

To whoever

I know im wrong
i know im not a good persosn
but how could all of u treat me like this..

Last day, 20th i realize that im not so important to all of your heart..
when none of you felt sad when im gone..
maybe i didnt contribute anything to all of you..
not even money because of my condition
and none of you could understand my situation because all of you are not me..

Someone that i close to..
going anywhere with all of you..
eat, chat, jokes and even sad..
but those people dnt even sad and nothing expression on all of your face on my last day..
kak mar..seems so busy ..
ili, just smile and hurry go ....
siti just smile..
kak why...doesnt feel anything ..just said.."alah bukan ko tak campur dgn kiteorg lg"
how about if 2moro i die even i know i still lack iman and pahala in me..
but did all of you regret...
kak ain seems appreciate me..
kak maya and fad also even im not always hanging out with them..
but why those people felt that way but not people that i close to..
i felt sick to all of you..
i dnt knw is it rite after this that i hang out with all of you 2..
i thought maybe im too emo for everything but i think...
other people dnt seem so..
please dnt do like this to others after me...
Love you guys even you r not..
thanz coz being my fren...

SAD ENTRY RITE,,
there are so many story but i dnt want to write..
coz my head going to explode now..

Apis..is not here rite now..
something urgently about his work which he need to go to mersing..
and i had nobody to cry on..'
Please going back rite now..
I need you!!

0 imagination: