Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

what kind of persons they are????

To siti...
I want to clear my name today ..
when before this you had told kak why and ili..
dat i am lying to u..

I AM NOT LYING TO U...
ok..i thought dats is nothing..
juz something silly that happen to us..

One day..she ask my help to fax when im going upstairs to send thing to Puan Zodiah..
I said i didnt go to fax machine and just go like dat..
i am sorry..sometimes my head full of things dat i dnt even realize..
in my head, i always think how to finish my report..
is it wrong if im photostat in office..
or using their printer..
zila kata wtpe nk berbayar klu blh gune free..
im not blaming u zila..u just give ur opinion..
i understand..
then i just go upstairs and send those letters..
then i thought why not im photostat now because nobody at here rite now..
so i go to fax machine and photostat my things which i hold those things anywhere i go..(hehe)
sambil2 tgk kak sal punye fax...(sbb die ade suh tgk kan fax die)
okie..then suddenly siti came up..
i juz smile and then realize..
oh my God..i forgot to tell her..
then i apologize about b4..
i told her..that some1 want me to look for their fax..
actually dat time even few months in there..
im not that good...remmember people name..
and i said this..

sori..siti..sori sgt2..
td kak shida mtk tolong..photostat..

(sbnrnye photostat tu aku nye..and fax kak sal punye which i thought kak sal tu kak shida..)
Sumpah tak caya tanye kak sal..
rsnye kak sal..sbb kak ros yg bhg projek kan..little bit confuse here..
i dont want tell her the truth because i knew all people will angry to me when i told them bout my report..
for them i need to do those report after work..
Puan Morita had ask me b4 to do that ..dnt always focus to work only..
but after work little bit hard before..yelah tumpang zila..kdg2 die pun ade hal sndiri..
balik nk cepat cume after adik die tumpang br balik lmbt skit..
tp penah ke ak ngamuk ngn die sbb lmbt..
aku snyp jek cume kdg2 bg opinion..
aku tak blame die pun..
No one will understand me rite..

so then i thought its finish..
suddenly..ili said: eh ramai org bahagian admin takde ek..sume pergi kursus..
kak why: a'ah..
ili : en rashdan, kak mas and kak shida..

my head suddenly turn to ili..
i'm seems blur dat time..
then..Ya Rabbi...kak shida org admin..mati aku..mesti siti ingt aku tipu die..
ahhh...takpelah..perkara kecik jek..takkan nk besar2kan...

ok lor..i just let it go..(malu sndiri sbnrnye,,sbb slh org, malu gak nk explain ngn dorang..nnt slhkan aku lg, jd bahan disalahkan jek)

but then after recess...kak why said want to go to pos..
and ili said: jOm kak why naik atas jmpe kak shida..
i silent for a while..dah kenapa ili ni..
kak why blur2..tibe2..
a;ah..jmpe...ape tah yg dorang perli2..aku diam jek..
tiba2..kak why ckp..2 r padan muka...nk ape aku tak ingt die ckp..
kan dah kantoi...( wow dats hurt my feelings)

why dont they ask me directly..why i am doing this??
and i thought that is just a small matter and why siti doing this to me..
why she want to make people hate me..
and why dont ask me dat time..
kak yana..why u lying even im not..
what kind of person they are..
and again im sorry if i am not good person to all of u..
i am justt commom people that had my mistake and im sorry if my mistake irritating all of u..

and im so sori..coz i cant even join all of you again..
i knew dat all of you had think badly about me..
and telll all story bout how bad i am to our group like kak mar,bad, halil, khairul, zairol,kak lin..
its ok..im forgive all of you..and forgive me also..
IM BAD PERSON RITE..
i had no right to be all of your friends..

0 imagination: